- Pool is owned and operated by group of Cardano enthusiasts from Latvia, Northern Europe. Avene in Latvian means raspberry as our initial plan was to deploy the Cardano node on Raspberry Pi microcomputers, but given the performance required, we currently decided to choose a Data Center solution.
- Our daily work is related to software development and maintenance so running a Stake Pool is a great way to use our experience and technical knowledge.
- Our long-term mission is to support the Cardano decentralization and add value to the Cardano community.
- We are a member of the Cardano Single Pool Alliance as we agree with the idea to run a single Stake Pool for the sole purpose of providing the Cardano ecosystem with true decentralization.
- We are committed to be a reliable Pool operator with our initial Pledge of 50,000 ADA.
- Our Pool has reasonable fees to cover the daily operational costs.
- We are happy to participiate as the West Africa Decentralized Alliance (WADA) Foundation first 50 early bird contributor. #metadata
- Based on the Pool's earned rewards we are committed to make regular donations to support WADA mission, which is in line with our ideology.
More info on ADApools.org
Security is a top priority for every Stake Pool and we take every possible step to improve the security of our servers, so you can delegate your ADA without worries.
Security of the Stake Pool
- We follow the best security practices and guidelines
- Our servers are protected and monitored 24/7 by intrusion detection systems
- Stake Pool Pledge is securely stored within the hardware wallet
Security of your delegated ADA
- You do not risk your ADA by staking it
- We don't have access to your private keys
- Your ADA stays in your wallet, fully under your own control
- NEVER share or input your wallet recovery phrase on a website
To ensure the highest performance, our servers are hosted in a secure Data Center in Germany.
2 Relay Nodes
Secure, ultra-low latency and high quality connectivity.
64-Bit CentOS 7, 4 vCPU Cores, 16 GB RAM, 400 GB SSD, 400 Mbit/s Port
High performance, DDoS protection, 99.99% availability.
64-Bit CentOS 7, 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD, 200 Mbit/s Port
Owner and operational keys are stored in hardware wallets.
We support the West Africa Decentralized Alliance (WADA) by donating 20% of our monthly rewards.
ADA is sent to WADA Foundation Wallet address addr1q9wahd92lr4w38q0xq2q9msv7z8qgvxzplzywgzyvr2z9jnvuh4fpx48g9xknyt0r5d9dd4gp940w5qrg63uzxn7xu7stakk0r
|July, 2021||274-279||1393 ₳||280 ₳||2021-08-02 06:58:19 UTC|
|June, 2021||268-273||0 ₳||0 ₳|
|May, 2021||262-267||734 ₳||150 ₳||2021-06-07 06:44:44 UTC|
|April, 2021||256-261||0 ₳||0 ₳|
|March, 2021||253-255||790 ₳||500 ₳||2021-04-08 21:34:13 UTC|
Feel free to ask for support, critical questions or request more information.